From American classics to modern, relaxed eateries, and multicultural restaurants, you will find exactly what you’re craving in Flagstaff.
Whether it's dancing to country music, checking out new artwork at a martini bar or tasting a local microbrew at one of the sports bars, Flagstaff has it all.
Bars | Lounges
Local Breweries | Distilleries
Little America is centrally located to many of the most breathtaking and historical sites of the Colorado Plateau. In fact, six attractions are within 80 miles of the hotel, including the Grand Canyon.
National Parks | Monuments
- Grand Canyon National Park
- Petrified Forest National Park
- Wupatki National Monument
- Montezuma Castle National Monument
- Sunset Crater Volcano National Monument
- Walnut Canyon National Monument
- Tuzigoot National Monument
- Meteor Crater Natural Landmark,
- Homolovi Ruins State Park
- Riordan Mansion State Historic Park
- Red Rock State Park
- Slide Rock State Park
When you combine a stay at Flagstaff's most luxurious hotel with some of Northern Arizona’s most breathtaking scenery, you get a trip to remember.
Flagstaff has a rich history and culture, which means there’s no shortage of performances, tours, and events.
Spend a day in Flagstaff and enjoy major department stores, independent boutiques, and everything in between.