Hot tub | 8:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Located across from Lodges Two and Three.
Please note the following as you plan your visit:
- No lifeguard on duty.
- Bathers should not swim alone.
- Children must be accompanied and supervised by adults at all times.
- Observe and obey all posted Pool Rules and warnings.
- Guest passes and day passes are not available.
- Pool is available for use by registered hotel guests only.
- We request that guests limit their pool time during peak times.
- No one under the age of 13 is permitted to use the hot tub.
- During peak times, limit time in hot tub to 30 minutes.
- Surface areas surrounding the pool may be slippery – walk with care.
Daily | 5:00 AM - 10:00 PM
LifeFitness treadmills, StarTrac stationary bicycles, Precor ellipticals, a complete set of dumbbells, and a flat-screen TV help you maintain your workout routine. The Fitness Center is located downstairs in Lodge 1.
Daily | 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
A curated selection of men’s and women's clothing, accessories, art, decor, toys, and gourmet snacks. So whether you’re a guest of the hotel or a resident of Flagstaff, shopping for yourself or someone special, our gift shop is unique in northern Arizona.
At the center of our hospitality, you’ll find thoughtful services, attention to details, and a reliable standard of excellence. For your comfort and convenience, we offer the following assistance to all guests:
Airport and Train Shuttle
The hotel courtesy shuttle runs every day from 7 AM to 10 PM on the hour and half hour. Please call the hotel at 928-779-7900 once you arrive at the Flagstaff airport or Flagstaff Amtrak station. We do not schedule reservations for pickups due to potential air or train delays. The hotel does not provide shuttle service to Phoenix.
Information and assistance:
Located in the main lobby, this 24-hour resource includes computer access, high-speed Internet, printer, copier, fax machine, and scanner.
Copier, fax machine, and scanner require assistance from front desk.