Surrounded by 500 acres of ponderosa pine forest, Little America is one of northern Arizona’s premier vacation destinations. We offer a refuge from travel—and from the commonplace. Discover the tradition of excellence that has made Little America famous.
- Silver Pine Restaurant & Bar
- Little America Grill
- Heated Outdoor Pool (open seasonally)
- Fitness Center
- 24-hour Travel Center
- Room Service
- Gift Shop
- Garage Services (Northern Arizona Tire)
- Kids’ Playground
- Wireless Internet
- Concierge Services
- Coin Operated Facilities in the Travel Center
- Volleyball (available upon request)
- Horseshoes (available upon request)
- Badminton (available upon request)
- Iron and ironing board
- 42" LG Flatscreen HD LED Televisions offering 40 channels of satellite programming
- Free HBO
- Two-line phones
- Data port
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the restaurant and travel center.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Rooms:
We offer ADA-compliant rooms that include grab bars in the shower/tub and a handheld showerhead. Shower benches can be provided, as well. We offer vision-impaired and hearing-impaired telephone, alarm clock, and door knocking devices, and closed-captioned television sets.
Check in and check out times:
Check-in starts at 4:00 p.m. Check out is at 12:00 p.m.
Pets are not allowed at Little America Flagstaff.
Little America does not offer rollaway beds.