What measures are we taking for guests and employees?
With concern surrounding Coronavirus/COVID-19, we are taking extra measures to protect guests, employees, and the community. We continue to monitor the latest health authority statements and directions from the CDC to support our guests and employees.
We instruct our employees to, and we ask that guests wear face coverings, practice social distancing, and wash their hands often. Employees and guests are not to enter if they currently have or experienced any of these symptoms within the past 14 days: fever, cough, shortness of breath, muscle soreness, changes in taste or smell, sore throat.
View Health and Safety Highlights
- Housekeeping will not service the room during your stay. For service or additional linens and toiletries, please dial 0 from your room between 8 AM – 4 PM.
- Checkout Time is 12:00 Noon. To check-out, please call 928.779.7900 or follow the instructions on your television. Please leave your guestroom key in your room.
- The Outdoor Pool & Hot Tub are open daily from 8:00 AM – 10:00 PM.
- The Gift Shop is open Thursday – Sunday from 9:00 AM – 6:30 PM. Additionally, we invite you to visit our 24-hour Travel Center for sundries and snacks.
- The Fitness Center is open daily from 5:00 AM – 10:00 PM.
- Enjoy our private two-mile walking trail surrounded by tranquil Ponderosa pines.
In the interest of public health and accommodating the interests of our guests, we offer flexibility in existing and future reservations.
For reservations made directly with one of our properties, please contact us at the number listed below.
For travel associated with group reservations or events, please contact your group. We advise guests who booked via online travel agents or other third-party travel sites to contact their booking provider for information on their policies.
Where can I find more information about COVID-19 in Arizona?
Little America Hotel will be actively monitoring the latest guidance from health authorities and will provide updates as needed on our website and social media.