Book our Ski Package and enjoy a great vacation with friends and family at The Arizona Snowbowl. The Arizona Snowbowl offers a memorable experience for both skiers and snowboarders and is a winter wonderland for families with children of all ages. After hitting the slopes, return to the comfort and hospitality of The Little America Hotel. Enjoy a delicious meal or a variety of après–ski appetizers and beveragesat the Silver Pine Restaurant & Bar.
Buy 2 adult lift tickets for *$150 from Little America and receive a complimentary one night stay in a deluxe room at the Little America. Additional tickets may be purchased with the front desk directly. Additional tickets are $75 each for adults, $64 each for teen (ages 13-17) and $42 each for youth (ages 8-12).
- Ski-N-Stay Free is only available Sunday-Thursday. Due to the high demand over the weekends Arizona Snowbowl does not offer this promotion on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Tickets must be picked up at the Little America front desk.
- Lift tickets must be used within 24 hours of stay
- Lift tickets are non-transferrable and may not be refunded or cancelled for any reason
* Rate does not include current guestroom taxes of 10.951%.
Or call 1-800-865-1401 and ask for the Ski-N-Stay Free package.
The Arizona Snowbowl - Arizona’s Premier Ski Destination
The Arizona Snowbowl offers a memorable experience for both skiers and snowboarders and is a winter wonderland for families with children of all ages. Arizona Snowbowl has the best beginner terrain in the entire Southwest, offering over 50 acres, 2 chair lifts and 2 surface conveyors in the renowned Hart Prairie Beginner Area - This Is Where Arizona Learns To Ski & Snowboard. Intermediate and advanced snowriders will enjoy many challenging trails, open bowl and tree skiing with over 2,300 feet of vertical drop.