Little America Flagstaff is a perfect tour destination in Northern Arizona. This motorcoach-friendly resort is conveniently located minutes from Flagstaff Arboretum, Lowell Observatory, Riordan Mansion State Park and Sunset Crater National Monument, and just 80 miles from the Grand Canyon.
Little America provides ample free parking for motorcoaches and offers fuel plus many repair services on site. If your schedule doesn't permit a relaxing night in one of our luxurious rooms, join our many bus patrons for a delicious meal at our Western Gold Restaurant or the Hot Grill & Deli. Meeting and convention facilities for up to 350 people are also available.
Tour group services and hotel amenities include:
- Porterage available
- Affordable tour dinner menus available
- Daily hot America breakfast buffet available
- Unique Gift Shop with many indigenous offerings from the south west
- Tranquil forest setting amidst 500 private wooded acres
- Two mile private walking trail
- Outdoor heated pool and spa (pool open seasonally)
Please contact our Tour Group Coordinator for more information:
Ryan Kennedy, Sales Manager